Williams Refrigeration - Greenlogic logo


Williams is a 100% reclaimed or recyclable company. Our products are 99% recyclable.

Greenlogic Roadmap

Williams Refrigeration - Management Targets

Circular Economy

Williams Refrigeration - Circular Economy

We use natural refrigerants for 100% of our range of cabinets and over 95% of our overall product range. All products are 99% recyclable and incorporate a zero leak strategy. A robust and sustainable build enhances long service life.


We hold the Environmental Management certification ISO 14001 for the design, manufacture, installation and servicing of refrigeration products. All materials and components are ethically sourced, with our suppliers also adhering to strict criteria to minimise their packaging.


We have a network of service partners covering the UK with fully qualified refrigeration engineers to maintain our high levels of customer service, aimed at prolonging the life of our products at the first attempt. We aim to repair quickly and efficiently, as well as supplying genuine spare parts.


End of life commercial refrigeration appliances are classified by the Environment Agency as hazardous waste and must be disposed of in a safe manner. We offer a fully licensed safe disposal service for end of life redundant appliances.


Williams is a 100% reclaimed or recyclable company. Our products are 99% recyclable. The remaining 1% consists of condensate from compressors, which is treated and reclaimed by a third-party partner. We also maintain a zero to landfill status.

Williams Greenlogic contact form background image

Contact Us

First Name
Last Name
Your Email Address
Job Title
Phone Number

We will not, in any circumstances, share your information with other individuals or organisations without your permission, including public organisations, corporations or individuals, except when applicable by law. We do not sell, communicate or divulge your information to any mailing lists.